Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Checking in


Sorry haven’t updated my blog in a few days. I’ve had some ups and downs during the last few days. I’ve battled a lot of fatigue, napping often and going to bed early. I’ve had a few fits a nausea too, but nothing since Monday.
I’m starting to feel a little better today and I have been helping my mom watch the kids. It’s nice to get to spend some time with them and they look so much bigger each time I see them.
Ben is up to his usual trouble, while Emma is really starting to get vocal and it’s funny to listen to her babble away.
I got my second bleo shot Tuesday and it went relatively easy. I had the chills for a little bit last night, but not long. I was out by 8 p.m., but I did go walk around the mall for a little while which could have contributed to be me being tired.
I’ve been told by multiple sources that drinking as much as possible is the best thing to do, but find it difficult to find anything I actually want to drink lately. Something about water reminds me of going to chemo and makes me want to throw up so I can’t drink that. I have been trying gatorade and other drinks. I need to start drinking more so hopefully I can find something appealing.
Well that’s all for now, just wanted to check in. Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment